If you can answer “yes” to these 5 questions, then you qualify for a Meeting Street Scholarship.
Do you live in one of these South Carolina counties?
Will you graduate from a public school or a state-authorized charter school?
Will you receive an SC LIFE Scholarship or Palmetto Fellows Scholarship?
Did you complete the FAFSA and receive a Federal Pell Grant?
Will you attend an eligible college or university as a full-time freshman in the fall of 2023?
Not sure about an answer?
Think you qualify? Great!
Review these important dates and deadlines for school year 2022-2023:
December 9, 2022
January 20, 2023
February 17, 2023
March 17, 2023
April 21, 2023
May 19, 2023
December 15, 2022
January 27, 2023
February 24, 2023
March 24, 2023
April 28, 2023
May 26, 2023
Scholarship Award Estimator
Before you begin, ensure you have the following information:
- Your class rank
- Number of students in your graduating class
- Digital copy of your FAFSA Student Aid Report
- Digital copy of your high school transcript
- Accurate scores for your ACT or SAT (optional)
Review these important notes:
- You can save your application without finishing it and can return later, but you MUST press the SAVE BUTTON.
- Save your username and password in a safe location.
- Please make sure that you are using a dedicated email address when applying for the Meeting Street Scholarship Fund. Your high school email address may be inaccessible after graduation.
- If you are having technical issues with our application platform using Safari please try accessing the application via Google Chrome.